- The per-student fee for each 9-week session is $375 for a whole day, and $200 for a half day.
- Classes will be held at our CYT Studio in the Westwood Office Park.
- 13-18 year old students will meet Tuesdays from 10am to 2:40pm and 8-12 year old students will meet Fridays 10am to 2:40pm.
- An informational brochure can be found HERE.
- For more information or if you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded on the model of weekly homeschool co-ops, the academy gives driven homeschool and daytime students the chance to focus on the arts wholeheartedly. This performing arts track provides a full day’s access to instruction that will nurture creativity, foster artistry, and prepare students for transition into college-level arts programs with ease. Built upon the diverse talents needed for a performing arts career, students of all ages can focus on all aspects of the performing arts at the technical and style level, to include choreography, creative writing, American Sign Language (ASL), performance, acting, directing and more.
The available training opportunities will be in subjects such as, but not limited to: Ballet, Stretching, Strength and Technique, Choreography and Performance, Creative Writing for Script and Stage, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Audition/warm-up Techniques- vocal and physical, ASL and Performance, Acting and Improv Technique, Etc.
The ultimate goal is to provide two levels (elementary and secondary) of focused artistic instruction in a wide variety of fields. To create dancers and actors that are even better equipped for CYT performance opportunities, as well as their own futures. For high school students, the goal is to also focus on collegiate or post-graduation level opportunities, including audition techniques, resume' building and more.